Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is My Submission for the My Pink Stamper DT Challenge


Recipe:
Card Base: Brown Card Stock 8.5" x 11" Fold in half
1st layer: DCWV The Glitter Stack: 8" x 5"
2nd layer: DCWV Textured Brights: 7" x 4.5"
3rd layer: I used my Imagine w/Nursery Tales Cartridge, Butterfly Kisses Frame cut at 4"
and Butterfly layers then used Studio G Green Glitter Glue on Butterfly body and center of flowers on the wings, Used Pink & Green Bling on antennas and topped it off with a Bo Bunny Flower Rhinestone!

8 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I love your card. I wish you all the best in the challenge.

    Concerning the swap, the spot has been filled and I don't have enough people for another group. Please keep me in mind for next month. Thanks for sending me a message.

    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate all of you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful. I'm surprised it was not a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I like how the butterflies are randomly placed on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews